Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rock'n Old School

My Aunt Carol and Uncle Rich sent us money for Christmas. Dan & I decided to buy a gift for the family; we decided on Rock Band & Guitar Hero. Those boxes tormented me all day long....open me....open me....the kids will never know....open me!!!! I sat here...staring at the boxes....I can do it; we'll wait for the kids.
I BROKE.....about 8:30 tonight I told Dan we can open Guitar Hero; the kids will never know. So Dan carefully pulled back the tape on the box and in minutes....WE WERE ROCK'N!!!!

Dan's a hot rocker....love those sunglasses...woohoo!!! Rock me baby!

I have to run; I'm ready to battle with Slash! SHHHH....don't tell the kids we were playing with their toys! I'm sure if everyone was honest, they've played with their kids toys too!
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: